- Your children are working so hard on the M-STEP! Please take a few minutes to congratulate your child for his or her efforts.
- We have one more test tomorrow, April 19
- On Thursday, April 20, we will be providing the fifth-grade students with a pizza lunch to celebrate their completion of the M-STEP.
- Two pieces of pizza will be provided for each student. If students wish to have a side item or a drink, they are welcome to bring something from home.
- Please remember that Georgetown is a pop free school.
- Next Tuesday, April 25, we will be visiting Baldwin Street Middle School. One of the highlights of the visit for students is that they get to eat lunch in the cafeteria there.
- A letter was sent home last week regarding how you can make sure that your child has money in his or her lunch account for that visit.
- Students are welcome to bring their own lunch that day, but they will be responsible for carrying and keeping track of it.
- April and May are very busy months for families of fifth-grade students. Click here for a list of upcoming dates.